FlyBy30 Windshield and Glass CoatingFULL KIT - 20ml
- (1) 20ml bottle of FlyBy30
- (1) 50ml bottle of Ceriglass
- (1) 50ml bottle of Eraser
- (1) Applicator Block
- (1) Ceriglass Hand Applicator
- (2) 4" Microfiber Suede Applicators
- (1) 8" Microfiber Suede Buffing Towel
FlyBy30 is THE answer to protecting thewindshield and exterior glass surface of your vehicle. With FlyBy30 new state of the art materials were composed to create a strong coating on glass windshields and windows. FlyBy30 resists the friction and abrasion from road rash, wipers, dust, car washes, harsh cleansers, and the environment. With a high water droplet contact angle and low sliding angle FlyBy30 promises fast repellency and glass easily cleared from rain, ice, snow and bugs.
- Ease of use
- Value:Estimated consumption per complete car windscreen and side windows is 10ml
- Perfect Clarity: No haze, smears, or stains
- Provides safe, and high visibility driving in poor weather conditions
- High water drop contact angle (112 deg.) & low sliding angle (15 deg.)promise fast repellency.
- Water repellency on windshields will last minimum of 6~8 month (1 season). Beyond that rain drops will continue to repel but at higher speeds.
- FlyBy30 repels water drops starting at 30 to 40 mph , and allows you to have clear vision with safe driving. * Speed varies based on windshield angle, average tested on 45 deg. Angle)
- FlyBy30 can be used on all car glass allowing safe driving in the rain with clear vision all around.
- High water droplet contact angle (112 deg.)
- Low water droplet sliding angle (15 deg.)
- Rain repellency starting from 30-40 mph
- Durability: 6-8 months Min.
- *Do not apply to a wet windshield or it may cause damage to the surface.
- Polish your glass using Ceriglass by hand or machine. If scratches are present use machine.
- Wipe off residue
- Clean surface well with Eraser
- Shake Flyby30, pour a few drops of FlyBy30 on the suede applicator and apply in criss-cross all over the surface.
- Let cure for a minimum of 1 minute, usually about 2-3 and wipe it off with a dry clean MF towel.
- If waiting was too long and surface is hard to wipe off, repeat the application again on that area.
- Heat up the glass to 160 deg F for 5 min. using IR light or heat gun. (Baking the coating will release the car to drive in the rain without 12H drying time)
- If surface was not heated allow to dry for more than 12 hours, in order to make the coating adhere firmly to the windshield.
- Thoroughly clean the wiper blades with Eraser.
- Apply Reload to wiper blades.